Call of Duty is a 2012 action/adventure film starring Ron Perlman, Tony Jaa, and Bradley Cooper. It features 3 friends who were in the army who became cops after the war. When a new criminal master-mind turns the city into a war-zone, they grab some weapons and take it upon themselves to kill the enemies, after all, in a war... no one fights alone.
- Ron Perlman - Bruce Noffkin, a former soldier who became a cop. He is loosely based off of Evans, aka "Sarge", from the first Call of Duty, and John "Soap" MacTavish.
- Tony Jaa - Yuri Hazonshlin, a japanese fighter who moved to the USA and joined the army, where he met Bruce and Chris. He is loosely based off Yuri, from Modern Warfare 3, and Gary "Roach" Anderson from Modern Warfare 2.
- Bradley Cooper - Chris Reddinsky, a former actor and soldier. It is unknown who he is based off, but some inspirations come from the "Johnny Cage" character from the "Mortal Kombat" video-games. Chris also has a tattoo of the Mortal Kombat logo on both shoulders.
- Stephen Lang - General McCooper, the trio's former boss. He is killed by Heinz Logmeir.
- Faran Tahir - Heinz Logmeir, the main villain. He is a former nazzi who was defeated by Bruce Noffkin, but escaped alive. He tracked down the 3, and had his forces attack and demolish the entire city they live in.
Main Article: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Movie)
The sequel, Modern Warfare, focuses on, after Yuri's death, Bruce and Chris being sent after a new threat, Vladimir Makarov.